fredag 1 maj 2009

Studio #3


Patience, patience and again, patience. Of course we were eager to finish the tree-track demo. But for me it actually felt quit good with a break. Not because it was dull or that I was sick of it. Basically it was pleasent to have a rest and just have a nice break.

Yesterday was a handfull of happening-day. People were wrecking themselves with gallon after gallon. Not with water, yes, alcohol. I abstained from it because I wanted all prerequisets on my side.

Friday morning: My goodmorning clock was saying Cult Of Luna - Curse, awesome song by the way. At Slakthuset I did not expect that anyone would come because of yesterdays activities. Just as perfect as Elvis shoegazing was, Torkel showed up. Sunny as the weather was today as sunny was Torkel, he helped me and guided me through my vocals.

Everything was now set for mixing and due some arguing me and Torkel are satisfied. You can all enjoy a free copy at: http://www.megaupload.comd=C7DTN5BN

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar